It is essential for all educational
institutions preparing regular students for the following examinations to seek recognition
1. Secondary Exam.
2. Praveshika Exam.
3. Senior Sec. (Academic / Vocational) examination
4. Varistha Upadhyyay Exam.
- Upgradation is done by Govt. tentative subject to fulfillment of norms prescribed by the Board.
- Board manages inspections to ascertain real conditions.
- Recommendation of the inspecting teams are screened and finalized by statuary committee known as recognition committee.
- Apex body (Board) finalizes recommendations of recognition committee
- Temporary recognition granted for 3 years with specific relaxation of 2 years.
- Periodic inspection in 5 years is obligatory.
- Conditions for recognition are regulated by rules framed by the Board.
सम्बद्धता सम्बन्धी विनियम - 2016
List of Schools recommended for Recognition by Inspection Teams
List of Schools recommended for Provisional
Recognition by Inspection Teams